Dr. Anderson is an optometrist in Naples providing complete eye care services for the surrounding communities.
As a licensed optometrist, Dr. Anderson provides exams, diagnoses, and treatments of all disorders that affect the eye or vision. In addition to training in eye diseases and disorders, Dr. Anderson is also trained in anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology. With this background, Dr. Anderson is trained to recognize a range of health issues; such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and hypertension. Dr. Anderson works hard to stay current on the latest advances in eye health and vision care and regularly attends continuing education seminars and advanced training courses. It is because of Dr. Anderson's dedication to continuing education that our Naples patients receive the most modern and progressive vision care available.
Now that you've seen her professional side.. the "dream team" gives a few more personal fun facts!
- Born and raised in Canada*Her father is an ophthalmologist in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto).
- Loves food! (Her husband is a chef).
- Mother of 2. Mother of 3 (if you count her husband), Mother of 6 (if you count her staff). Haha.
- Favorite memory: She salsa'd her way thru Dancing With The Stars for Literacy Of Collier County
- Former Canadian National Figure Skating Team member (yes, she was short once)!
- A few words her staff uses to describe her: crazy, passionate, empathetic,smart, kind, funny.
- Travel enthusiast; especially international travel and exploration.